To be admitted into any of the programmes in the college,candidates are required to posses any of the following
(i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)or WASC/GCE O’level with credit passes in five subjects which must include English language, Agricultural Science/Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, physics. Candidates for Library and Information science are required to posses credit passes in one science, social science, Agriculture or Biology
The Departments Accepts OND/HND in the related fields
- Holders of OND/HND distinction/credits, HND, credit are elligible for admission into the 200 level, while those with OND/HND lower credit, NCE double major at credit/merit are admitted into 100 level.
- HSC/GCE A’ level passes in three relevant subjects with SC/GCE
In addition, holders of OND/ND on Any of the following:
- ND in Engineering: Civil, Mechanical/Production Electrical/Electronics.
- Pass in NCE Technical Education
- Full Technological Certificate
will be admitted into the department of industrial technology education